Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The City Ride! - Road Trip to Belum Caves, Gandikota and Hampi from Hyderabad

Highlights:


Total Distance: 1090 km
Route: Hyderbad - Karnool - Belum Caves - Gandikota - Guntakal - Bellari - Hampi - Raichur - Hyderabad
Days: 4
Persons: 4 (My parents, my brother and me)
Vehicle: Honda City, Petrol - 2014 model
Dates: 25th March to 28th March 2014 - 4 days


Day - 1
Distance: 409 km
Route: Hyderabad - Kurnool - Oravakallu Rock Gardens - Belum Caves - Gandikota

We woke up at around 5 am and started getting ready for the road trip. This was the first time when we were going on a road trip on our car. My elder brother bought Honda City in November last year. It was the first car in the family. He road from Pune to Hyderabad as he as had a 3 weeks leave. We started at 6:30 am from our home.

By 7 am we were at ORR. Soon we reached Thimapur which is around 40 km. We have a land in Thimapur. We visited our land as it was on the way. Till Karnoor the road is awesome, as it is NH-7. I remembered my solo ride from Hyderabad to Bangalore around 6 months ago. Car is much faster and comfortable than bikes, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment